Fermentation is the key step in the production of organic fertilizer. Through the treatment of the interaction between the organic fertilizer machine
, green organic fertilizer is formed. However, we often encounter various problems during fermentation. Next, Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. will summarize the common problems during fermentation and their solutions.
Problem 1: slow temperature rise: no or slow temperature rise of fermentation compost
1. Raw materials are too wet: add dry materials according to the proportion of materials, and then mix and ferment.
2. The raw material is too dry: according to the humidity, add water or wet materials to maintain the moisture at 45% - 55%
3. There is not enough nitrogen source: add ammonium sulfate with high nitrogen content to maintain the carbon nitrogen ratio at 20:1.
4. The pile is too small or the weather is too cold: pile up the high pile and add easily degradable substances such as corn straw.
5. PH is too low: when the pH value is less than 5.5, lime or wood ash can be added to mix evenly and adjust the pH of fermentation pile.
Problem 2: the temperature is too high: the temperature in the fermentation process is ≥ 65 ℃.
1. Poor air permeability: regularly use the compost windrow turner
to turn the compost to increase the air permeability of the fermentation pile.
2. The reactor is too large: reduce the reactor size.
Problem 3: peculiar smell: the smell of rotten eggs or rotten smell is constantly emitted from the pile.
1. The ammonia content is too high (C / N is less than 20): use deodorant for disinfection and deodorization, and add substances with high carbon content, such as crop straw, peanut shell, rice shell, etc.
2. PH value is too high: add acid substance (calcium phosphate) to reduce the pH value and avoid the use of basic component (lime).
3. Uneven ventilation or poor airflow: mix materials again and change the formula.
4. Material stacking is too dense: remix the pile and add large particles according to the material density.
5. Anaerobic environment: turn over the reactor regularly to increase the oxygen content in the reactor.
Problem 4. Mosquito and fly breeding: there are mosquito and fly breeding in the fermentation pile.
1. The raw materials are stacked for a long time before fermentation: the raw materials are treated quickly, and probiotic deodorant is sprayed on the surface to reduce the odor and mosquitoes.
2. Cover the surface of the pile with fresh feces to breed mosquitoes and flies: turn the pile every 4-7 days, and cover the surface of the static pile with a 6 cm composting layer.
Problem 5. Material caking: there is a large part of fermentation material in the pile, and the structure is inconsistent.
1. Uneven mixing of raw materials or insufficient turning over: improve the original mixing method.
2. Uneven or inadequate air flow: sort or crush compost to improve air distribution.
3. Raw materials contain bulky and non degradable or slow degradation materials: sorting composting, crushing and finishing raw materials.
4. Composting process is not over: extend fermentation time or improve fermentation conditions.