The disc granulation process has the advantages of short production process, simple structure, less investment and easy operation, and is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises. The raw materials have wide adaptability: urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate and other nitrogen sources. Phosphorus sources are: calcium, heavy calcium and so on. Potassium sources include potassium chloride and potassium sulfate. It can produce a series of inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, organic (inorganic) compound fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer with 20-48% nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrients.
Features of Disc Granulator Production Line:
1) The first choice of organic equipment for the first time;
2) The disc pelletizing process uses rolling bonding with large inclination angle to agglomerate into pellets.
3) It can produce any organic raw material particles with strong adaptability.
4) It is the best granulating equipment for sludge, various kinds of feces, wine residue and other hard-to-pellet granules.
5) Multi-segment and multi-angle adjustable disc design makes the particles uniform;
6) Particles can be produced discontinuously and independently.
7) The process is simple, the investment is saved and the effect is quick.
8) General and mature technology, intuitive operation, easier to control.