The organic fertilizer production line is inevitably worn during the use of the equipment, so we must properly carry out the daily maintenance of the organic fertilizer granulator.
1. Keep the work site clean. Every time the organic fertilizer equipment is finished, the granulated leaves and the residual rubber band inside and outside the granulating pot should be thoroughly removed, and the rubber sand and the fly-filled materials scattered and splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment should be cleaned. Wipe the machine surface exposed to the outside, apply anti-rust paint, and put on the corresponding cover to prevent secondary intrusion of dust.
2. Organic fertilizer equipment has no external oiling holes, and the gears and worm gears are lubricated with special butter for organic fertilizer equipment. The upper gear and the lower gear should be added with three times of butter per season. When refueling, the moving gear box covers and the transmission gear cover can be opened separately. Oil lubrication should always be dropped between the sliding gear box and the sliding surface of the bracket hinge. The worm gear box and bearing are shipped with the transmission butter, but the gearbox machine should be thoroughly cleaned once everyone year of use, replacing all protective lubricants.
3, always pay attention to the operation of organic fertilizer equipment, there should be no serious noise, and there should be no metal friction sound. If abnormalities are found, stop using it immediately, check it, use it after troubleshooting, and check it. The reason is that the machine cannot be started. If there is metal friction, check the gap between the organic fertilizer equipment.
4. Always check the standard gap between organic fertilizer equipment.
5. When organic fertilizer equipment is overhauled, the working gap should be re-measured each time and adjusted several times to meet the standard before continuing to use.
6. If the organic fertilizer equipment of the program controller cannot be operated, check the power supply voltage, whether the power connector and the connector block are normal, and check the internal fault of the controller.