Sheep manure is a new type of organic fertilizer with high quality and environmental protection, which is non-toxic, harmless, nutrient-comprehensive, stable and decomposed step by step after high temperature sterilization, fermentation and decay, deodorization and harmless treatment.
Sheep dung urine is a kind of thermal fertilizer between horse dung urine and cow dung urine. Sheep dung urine contains abundant nutrients. It has not only effective nutrients which can be easily decomposed and absorbed by crops, but also delayed nutrients which are not easy to decompose. It is a good fertilizer which combines fertilizer efficiency with speed and is suitable for various soil applications. Sheep manure was composted by bio-fertilizer fermentation strain, and mixed with crushed straw and bio-complex bacteria evenly. Then it was fermented by aerobic and anaerobic fermentation to become high-efficiency organic fertilizer.
Sheep Manure Fermentation Process
(1) When sheep manure is mixed with appropriate amount of straw powder, the fermentation generally requires 45% water content, that is to say, the hand is kneaded into a ball, the finger is sewn with water, but without dripping, the hand is dissolved as soon as it is released.
(2) The bio-complex bacteria are then diluted in proportion to clean water in proportion of 1:300 and sprayed evenly into the material pile according to the ratio of 1 ton of raw materials (about 1.5 tons of fresh materials) to 3 kg of bio-complex bacterial original solution, and mixed fermentation is carried out. Adding appropriate amount of corn flour to provide sugar for the fermentation of strains, the multi-dimensional complex enzyme bacteria quickly occupied an absolute advantage.
(3) Add the mixture to the mixer for stirring. The stirring must be uniform and thorough without leaving raw lumps.
(4) Mixed batches are stacked into long strips between 2.0 m wide and 3.0 m high, and the fermentation effect is better when the length of the batches is more than 3 m. The batches are flipped every three days with organic compost machine
. When the temperature reaches 60 degrees, it can be turned over once a day.
(5) The composting temperature can reach 60-80 degrees, killing diseases and insect pests such as E. coli and insect eggs; then eliminating the odor of sheep manure; about 10 days the composting becomes loose and dry, full of white mycelia;
(6) In the fermentation process, a kind of liquor starter aroma was produced, and organic manure was fermented and matured.
The whole fermentation process was completed in 7-15 days. The finished organic fertilizer is fluffy, black-brown, slightly wine-flavored or earthy, rich in nutrients. It is used for nutrient soil of melons, fruits, vegetables, cash crops, seedlings and flowers, and its value increases several times.
Organic Fertilizer Production Process
After a little drying, it can be crushed by a half-wet material crusher, granulated by an organic fertilizer granulator, dried and dehydrated by a dryer, and then screened by a screening machine. The finished organic fertilizer is ready and can be stored in bags.
Market Value and Significance
Fermented sheep manure organic fertilizer can improve soil structure, enhance fertility efficiency, not only improve soil fertility level, but also enhance the ability of soil water conservation and water supply. It can regulate soil temperature and enhance the function of soil to alleviate low temperature and high temperature hazards.pe of organic fertilizer with high quality and environmental protection, which is non-toxic, harmless, nutrient-comprehensive, stable and decomposed step by step after high temperature sterilization, fermentation and decay, deodorization and harmless treatment.