Brief introduction of the process of producing sludge organic and inorganic fertilizer by drum granulation process:
1) Deliver dewatered sludge (adapted viscosity) with a water content of about 40% of the disc homogenizer, and add the uniformly mixed material to the rotating circle of the disc granulator through the disc without intermittent rotation. At the plate.
2) It is transported to the dryer and the initial drying of the fertilizer is completed with the high temperature from the jet type air blower. After drying, moisture is controlled by 10%~15%.
3) It is transported to the special screening machine for organic fertilizer. The special design of the screening machine can solve the problem of screen adhesion.
4) The qualified granules after sieving are sent to the measuring silo, and the large granules are pulverized by the pulverizer to reach the requirements and sent to the measuring silo.
5) Qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fillers are transported to their respective measuring silos.
6) The weighed raw material is transported to the drum granulator, and at the same time, saturated steam (or water) is introduced, and the friction generated by the rotation of the material by the drum granulator forms a rolling material bed, and the rolling is generated by the rolling. The pressure agglomerates the material containing the liquid phase into small particles which become the core and adhere to the surrounding powder to form acceptable particles.
7) Transfer to the organic fertilizer dryer for heat exchange with the heat from the hot blast stove.
8) The particles are sorted into the hot sieving, and the fine particles are directly returned to the drum granulator, and the core continues to participate in the adhesion of the particles into balls.
9) semi-finished particles after screening is transported to the organic fertilizer cooler to cool the fertilizer by natural cold air or strong cooling air.
10) Transfer to the finished sifter, the large particles are pulverized by the pulverizer and returned to the drum granulator to continue to participate in the ball.
11) The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating.
12) Transfer to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
13) Drying, cooling and workshop dust are emptied by a cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust chamber and wet scrubbing.
The drum granulation process is also called Disc Granulator Production Line which is one of organic fertilizer production line, the fertilizer granulator of the fertilizer production line is Disc Granulator.
The production of sludge organic and inorganic fertilizers by drum granulation has the following advantages:
Steam is introduced into the material layer in the drum to increase the temperature of the granulated material, so that the salt of the granulated material is dissolved, and a high liquid phase is obtained at a low moisture content to satisfy the liquid phase required for granulation of the material. At the same time, the amount of evaporated water in the drying process is reduced.
The inner wall of the drum is lined with a plurality of soft rubber sheets or polypropylene sheets, and vent holes are opened at corresponding positions on the cylinder body. When the inner liner is turned from the bottom to the top at the same time, the inner lining is drooped due to its own weight, so that the lining adheres to The material on the lining falls due to gravity, which automatically cleans the material. During operation, the operator can observe the material into the ball at any time, and take corresponding measures as needed to ensure the normal operation of the system. We have the best organic fertilizer production equipment.