Main raw materials: manure, dregs and garbage containing water
1、 Process flow:
Adding biological bacteria to livestock manure for mixed fermentation → adding other elements for mixing → granulation → drying → cooling → coating → screening → metered packaging → warehousing of finished products
2、 Production process of production line supporting organic fertilizer machine
Raw material treatment:
The raw materials removed in the early stage are sent to the fermentation workshop by the mobile belt conveyor, and then they enter the fermentation trough, and then they are turned into the mature stage, and the appropriate compound bacterial agent is added.
3、 Fermentation workshop:
(1) The fermentation workshop is 80m long, 18m wide and 3M high with cement mortar structural steel tile roof.
(2) Six fermentation troughs are built in the fermentation workshop, with a space of 15x18m. There is a space of 4x18m in the fermentation material mouth, which is allocated to the trough car for application. Under the fermentation trough material, there is a silo and output raw materials, and a belt conveyor to transport the fermented raw materials to the production workshop.
(3) The top of fermentation trough is laid with track, and the upper part of the trough is operated with a full-automatic compost turning machine.
(4) (trough changing car) is set at one discharging port.
(5) A receiving hopper is set under the discharge port to connect with the belt conveyor.
(6) The fermentation workshop should be located on the East-West roof with good light transmission.
4、Chicken manure biofertilizer project production process:
(1) The raw materials removed in the early stage are sent to the fermentation workshop by the mobile belt conveyor, and then they enter the fermentation tank, and then they are turned into the mature stage, and the appropriate compound bacterial agent is added.
(2) Mixing and stirring
The mixer has two outlets. The lower part of the mixer is provided with a feeding bin with a capacity of one ton at a time, and the lower part of the feeding bin is provided with two discharge outlets ab. the powder discharged from outlet a can be directly put into a bag to make powder fertilizer. Powder fertilizer can also be bagged for secondary fermentation, and outlet B is used for conveying powder to granulation system by belt conveyor.