Nowadays, the term "organic fertilizer" refers to commercial organic fertilizer. It is a kind of organic fertilizer formed by using various organic wastes and plant residues, adopting physical, chemical, biological or all three treatment technologies, through a certain organic fertilizer production process
, eliminating harmful substances and reaching the harmless standard.
There are many advantages of organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, which has an obvious effect on Soil and fertilizer improvement. There is no chemical compound in the fertilizer, which can improve the quality of agricultural products. There are a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil and the continuous improvement of soil fertility. However, we need to pay attention to some problems when using organic fertilizer. Thing.
1. The nutrients of organic fertilizer are unbalanced, the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is low, and the decomposition is slow in the soil. Although there are many kinds of nutrients, the fertilizer with single nutrient can not meet the needs of high yield and high quality of crops. In the application of organic fertilizer, it should be combined with chemical fertilizer according to the requirements of crops for nutrients. The organic fertilizer should be combined with chemical fertilizer to learn from each other's advantages and meet the needs of crops for various nutrients in quantity and time. Even in the farmland where green food is produced, it is necessary to apply appropriate amount of mineral fertilizer with organic fertilizer, and spray high-quality foliar fertilizer during crop growth to ensure the nutritional requirements of crops.
2. Organic fertilizer should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizer to avoid ammonia volatilization and reduce nutrient content of organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer contains more organic matter, and is not suitable to be mixed with nitrogenous fertilizer.
3. Do not overuse organic fertilizer. Excessive use of organic fertilizer will lead to the following situations: Seedling burning, resulting in a large number of accumulation of nutrients such as phosphorus and potassium in the soil, resulting in the imbalance of soil nutrients; concentration of nitrate ions in the soil, resulting in crop nitrate exceeding the standard, high concentration of soil solution, not conducive to root water absorption.
4. Organic fertilizer comes from the processing of animal and plant wastes, biological substances and plant residues, and these substances often contain harmful substances such as bacteria. If directly applied to the soil, it is easy to affect the growth of crops. Therefore, it should be used after ripening.
5. When purchasing organic fertilizer, ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The quality of organic fertilizer has a great influence on the yield and quality of crops, especially the production of pollution-free green vegetables. For example, the content of heavy metals in manure fermentation of some small-scale farms exceeds the standard, which not only damages the output of crops, but also pollutes the environment.