NPK fertilizer production line
manufacturers with more than 20 years of production experience tell you what should be paid attention to in the application process of chemical fertilizer, so as to avoid that fertilizer application does not work in the field.
1. Urea should not be watered immediately after use. Urea is a soluble fertilizer with strong mobility, which is easy to cause loss. After urea is applied to dry land, it is not allowed to water immediately or before heavy rain.
2. Ammonium bicarbonate should not be applied on the soil surface. Ammonium bicarbonate is volatile and easy to cause seedling burning. Therefore, it is not suitable for surface application of ammonium bicarbonate. It is better to open a hole for deep application and cover the soil after application.
3. Ammonium bicarbonate should not be used in greenhouse. Ammonium bicarbonate has the name of "gas fertilizer". When it is applied in greenhouse, it is easy to decompose into ammonia gas rapidly.
4. Do not mix ammonium nitrogen fertilizer with alkaline fertilizer. Ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate and other ammonium nitrogen fertilizers encounter alkaline substances, which will cause nitrogen loss. Do not volatilize with alkali fertilizer such as grass and wood ash, kiln ash and potassium fertilizer. And lime nitrogen.
5. Nitrogenous fertilizer should not be applied in rice field. Ammonium carbonate and other nitrate fertilizers dissociate nitrate ions, which are easily leached to the deep soil layer by water in paddy field, resulting in denitrification and nitrogen loss.
6. Ammonium sulfate should not be used for a long time. Ammonium sulfate is a kind of physiological acid fertilizer, which destroys the physical structure of soil. Long term application in alkaline soil will also make the soil stiff because of the reaction of sulfate ion and calcium in the residual soil.
7. Phosphate fertilizer should not be applied separately. The mobility of phosphorus is small, it is easy to be absorbed and fixed by the soil, reducing the fertilizer efficiency. When applying phosphate fertilizer, the contact area between phosphate fertilizer and soil should be reduced. The best way is to use furrow application or hole application and concentrate on the near root of crops.
8. Potassium fertilizer should not be applied in the later stage of crops. Potassium can be transferred from the base of the stem and leaf to the top of the delicate part of the plant for reuse, so potassium deficiency is later than nitrogen and phosphorus. Therefore, potassium fertilizer should be applied in the early stage of crop production, or one-time as base fertilizer.
9. Chlorinated fertilizer should not be used alone for a long time. Long term application of potassium chloride alone will increase the accumulation of chloride ions in the soil, which will lead to the destruction of soil nutrient structure and soil acidification. The quality and quality of sugarcane, beet, watermelon, tobacco and other non chlorine crops will be reduced.
10. Nitrogen compound fertilizer is not suitable for legume crops. There are nitrogen fixing rhizobia near the roots of soybean, peanut, mung bean, broad bean, pea, alfalfa and other crops. If a large number of nitrogen-containing compound fertilizer is applied, it will not only cause waste of fertilizer, but also inhibit the activity of rhizobia and reduce its nitrogen fixation performance.
Zhengzhou Tianci NPK fertilizer production line factory specializes in the production of compound fertilizer production equipment, mainly including compound fertilizer granulation equipment, fertilizer batching equipment, mixing equipment, grinding equipment, drying equipment, cooling equipment, coating equipment, packaging equipment and other production line auxiliary equipment, our products are all ready, welcome to buy!