The fertilizer with potassium as the main nutrient generally contains 0.2% ~ 4.1% of the dry matter weight in the plant, next to nitrogen. First, it is directly produced from natural minerals and hard salt mines. Second, it is obtained from the conversion of potassium chloride. At present, 70% of the potassium sulfate produced in the world is produced by the conversion method.
Effect of Potassium Fertilizer on crops
1. It can promote crops to make good use of nitrogen, increase protein content, and promote the formation of sugar and starch;
2. Make nucleolus, seed, fruit and tuber, tuber root increase, shape and color beautiful;
3. Increase oil content of oil crops and vitamin C content in fruits;
4. Accelerate the ripening of fruits, vegetables and other crops, improve the shape, size, color and flavor of fruits and vegetables, and enhance their storability.
5. Enhance the product's resistance to bumps and natural decay, and extend the storage and transportation period;
6. Increase the strength, length, fineness and color purity of cotton and hemp fiber.
NPK fertilizer production line
mainly includes the following fertilizer equipment: batching system, crusher, mixer, belt conveyor, rotary drum granulator
, dryer, cooler, screening machine, packaging machine.
Characteristics of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Less investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance.
2. Small power, no discharge of three wastes, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced technology and low production cost.
3. High ball forming strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption.