Organic fertilizer granulator
is mainly used for coarse fiber granulation, such as: wood chips, rice husks, cotton stalks, cottonseed husks, weeds and other crop straws, domestic garbage, factory waste, low bonding rate, difficult to form materials granulation It can also be applied to low temperature granulation such as biological bacterial fertilizer, organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer granulators are also suitable for granulation in the following ranges:
1. Bio-organic fertilizer granulation with grass charcoal, lignite, organic fertilizer sludge and straw as raw materials;
2. Organic compound fertilizer granulation with organic fertilizer such as chicken manure as the main raw material;
3. Cake fertilizer with bean cake as the main raw material;
4. Full-price feed and mixed feed granulation using corn, beans, grass powder, etc.;
5. Bio-feed straw granules granulated with crop straw as raw material.