With the development of social economy, biofertilizer project
is more and more popular. With the expansion of production scale of green organic agricultural products and the improvement of people's consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer must be the mainstream.
There are generally 24 kinds of bacteria added in biological fertilizer! Here we mainly talk about the function of common bacteria!
- 1: Bacillus subtilis: increase crop stress resistance and nitrogen fixation.
- 2: Bacillus megaterium: phosphate solubilizing (phosphate bacteria), which has a very good effect on degradation of organic phosphorus in soil.
- 3. Bacillus gelatinosus: dissolving potassium, releasing soluble phosphorus and potassium elements and trace elements such as calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, zinc, molybdenum and manganese.
- 4: Bacillus licheniformis: resistant to disease and killing harmful bacteria.
- 5. Bacillus thuringiensis: Insecticidal (including root knot nematode), with specific toxic activity to arthropods such as Lepidoptera.
- 6: Bacillus lateralis: promoting root, sterilizing and degrading heavy metals.
- 7: Bacillus gelatinosus: it has the functions of dissolving phosphorus, releasing potassium and fixing nitrogen, secretes many kinds of enzymes, and enhances the resistance of crops to some diseases.
In addition, if several bacteria are added together, they will promote each other and complement each other. The effect of soil borne disease resistance is far greater than that of single bacteria. The beneficial bacteria cooperate with each other and work together, which can make the crops achieve the effect of high yield and high yield.
"Organic probiotics" principle of action: "the microorganisms in the biological fertilizer grow and propagate in large quantities in the plant roots, thus forming the dominant flora, forming the local advantage of the dominant flora, so as to inhibit and reduce the invasion and propagation opportunities of pathogenic bacteria, play the role of reducing crop diseases, so as to achieve high yield and high quality! In addition, microorganisms can rapidly decompose soil organic matter, so that it can be quickly converted into soil organic matter, so as to improve soil structure and improve soil fertility!