Organic fertilizer granulator is an important machine for the production of organic fertilizer and plays a very important role in the organic fertilizer production industry. Common organic fertilizer granulators on the market include: npk fertilizer granulator, transfer granulator, disc granulator machine, new organic fertilizer granulator, new two-in-one organic fertilizer granulator, flat die granulator, ring die granulator, all kinds of granulators have their own production characteristics, and the fertilizer granulator machine price vary.
1. Disc granulator. The disc granulator machine is suitable for manufacturing 1mm~20mm spherical products, which can discharge continuously and have high output. The disc organic fertilizer granulator is a cost-effective pelletizing equipment, on the premise of meeting the process requirements.
2. Pot type organic fertilizer granulator. The pot-type organic fertilizer granulator is suitable for manufacturing 0.09mm~5mm spherical products. The pot-type organic fertilizer granulator intermittently discharges a pot, and then discharges from the discharge port. The strength of the pot organic fertilizer granulator is higher than that of the disc organic fertilizer granulator, and the dust that spreads to the environment is less.
3. Clean the organic fertilizer granulator. The clean organic fertilizer granulator is suitable for processing finished granules of 0.09mm~4mm. Clean organic fertilizer granulator is used for continuous feeding. After a pot of materials is completed, the materials are discharged from the outlet. Due to the fully sealed design of the clean organic fertilizer granulator, dust rarely spreads into the environment.
4. Drum organic fertilizer granulator. The cylindrical organic fertilizer granulator has simple structure, reliable equipment, stable operation, small maintenance workload, strong adaptability of raw materials, and high output of a single machine. However, the utilization area of the cylinder is small, the equipment is heavy, the power consumption is high, the degree of greening is uneven, and the strength is low.
5. Double-roll extrusion granulator. The twin-roller extrusion granulator is mainly used for construction ceramsite, which is extruded between two rollers to granulate, and the final product is generally a cylinder of 8-14mm. The structure is simple, and the operation and maintenance are convenient, but the roller shell is easily damaged, and the replacement cycle is generally 6 months.