At present, the technical capabilities of organic fertilizer equipment have improved, and many people have seen business opportunities in the aquaculture manure recycling market. Organic fertilizers have given birth to a new investment model. Chicken manure, pig manure, and sheep manure are processed by organic fertilizer equipment and can be better used for soil improvement in agricultural planting. How much do you know about organic fertilizer equipment? A full set of organic fertilizer production line equipment includes: fermentation turning machine, crusher, feeder, horizontal mixer, organic fertilizer granulator machine, dryer, cooling machine, screening machine, weighing packaging machine.
Five factors affecting the price of organic fertilizer equipment
(1) The value determines the price, and the first consideration is its production. Raw materials, manpower and material prices, and average costs used in organic fertilizer equipment are different. Common organic fertilizer granulators on the market include: npk fertilizer granulator, rotary drum granulator, disc granulator machine, new organic fertilizer granulator, new two-in-one organic fertilizer granulator, flat die Granulator, ring die granulator, all kinds of granulators have their own production characteristics, and the fertilizer granulator machine price vary.
(2) The prices of different origins are different. Coastal or developed areas generally have higher prices, and the price of organic fertilizer equipment produced is naturally higher.
(3) Market supply and demand. If the market competition is fierce, the price of organic fertilizer equipment will be lower. Conversely, if the supply exceeds demand, the price will be lower.
(4) Manufacturers. Manufacturers and distributors sell organic fertilizer equipment online. If the manufacturer sells directly, the equipment price will be more favorable, and the price difference is the difference.
(5) Different production equipment. Organic fertilizer equipment is a production line composed of various stages of equipment. The higher the output, the larger the equipment model, which will naturally be higher than the small output. For users who want to take a share in the organic fertilizer industry, they must first understand market trends and the price of organic fertilizer equipment.