The flat die granulator
produced by our company is cone-shaped. When working, the mixed powdery materials are added into the hopper without heating or drying. The materials are extruded once for forming, and the internal maturing is penetrated. The materials are extruded to the bottom by the grinding wheel, and then cut by the scraper. After entering the secondary combination polishing, the processed particles have the characteristics of smooth surface, solid particles, no return materials and low moisture 。
The Features of flat die granulator
1. The organic fertilizer machine
is mainly used for particle processing in organic fertilizer, aquaculture and feed processing industries.
2. The shape of the machine is cylindrical, the surface of the granular material is smooth, the hardness is moderate, the temperature rise is low in the process of fertilizer production, and it can better maintain the internal nutrients of the raw material.
3. The produced particles have low water content, are easy to store and greatly improve the utilization rate of materials.
4. Because organic particles can grow up and inlay each other under the action of organic particles, there is no need to add binder during granulation.
5. The particles are solid and can be screened after granulation, saving cost and reducing energy consumption for drying.
6. After fermentation, the organic matter does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can be 30% - 40%.
Features of flat die granulation production line:
1. Reasonable design and simple structure of production line
2. Breaking through the conventional organic material granulation process, without drying and grinding the raw materials before granulation, the cylindrical particles can be processed by direct batching, which can save a lot of energy and reduce the investment cost.
3. The process layout of the flat die granulator is compact, the operation is simple and the maintenance is convenient
4. Environmental protection fertilizer granulation equipment, green production.