The disc granulator is widely used for conveying various non-sticky materials in powder, material or small pieces, such as coal powder, cement, clinker, fertilizer and other materials. The advantage is that the output is high, the price is low, the granulation is uniform, and the return rate is relatively low, fertilizer granulator machine price
concessions, which leads to higher cost performance and is welcomed by the market. In the working process of the disc granulator, the main elements that affect the pellet quality are:
1. The diameter of the disc. The diameter of the disc is mainly determined by the output, and it is selected according to the production capacity and the supporting requirements of other equipment.
2. The speed of the disc.
3. The inclination angle of the disc. The inclination angle of the disc should be greater than the natural angle of repose of the wetted base material before granulation, otherwise, the material will stick to the disc and rotate with the disc, so that
Can not achieve the purpose of powder into balls on the disc.
4. The circle height of the disc. Once the diameter of the disc is determined, the circle height of the disc can basically be determined.
5. Water spray method. The more uniform the water spray, the more uniform the spherical particles.
6. The position of the scraper.
7. Feeding and watering position.