Introduction to large particle urea production process
2) A part of the urea is continuously added to the urea melter, and the steam is supplied by the steam (heat transfer oil) boiler to melt the urea into a liquid state (or to withdraw the branch pipe from the pipe of the prilling tower).
3) After pressurizing through a special pump, the urea slurry is atomized and sprayed onto the curtain in the drum granulator, so that the fine urea uniformly forms a thick curtain on one side of the granulator, and the drum is made. The granulator has a certain inclination angle. With uninterrupted rotation of the granulation, the fine material of the bed continuously moves forward, and the continuous coating grows into the product of the required granule range.
4) Transfer to the cooler, the cooled particles are at a temperature of 40 to 50 °C.
5) Delivered to the finished sifter, the fine particles after sorting are directly returned to the drum granulator
to participate in coating into balls. The large particles after sorting are pulverized by the urea pulverizer and then returned to the granulator.
6) After the sorting, qualified products enter the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
7) In order to reduce the pollution to the environment, the urea dust needs to be washed by the dust remover; after the washing, the concentration of the dilute urea solution reaches 30~40%, and then sent to the urea evaporation system, the dust content of the air after dust removal is less than 30mg/m3.