With the improvement of environmental protection demand and production process automation, its importance is increasingly prominent. The granulation of powder products has become an inevitable trend of powder post-treatment technology in the world.
The double roller granulator
adopts the dry rolling technology to compress the powdery materials with water content ≤ 15% into flakes or blocks, and then through crushing and screening process, the flake and block materials become granular materials meeting the requirements of use. In the process of rolling, the actual density of materials can be increased by 1.5 ~ 3 times, so as to meet the requirements of certain particle strength.
Product features of double roller granulator are as follows:
- 1. Compact structure, convenient maintenance, simple operation, short process flow, low energy consumption, high efficiency and failure rate.
- 2. Circulation operation to realize continuous production and high output of finished products.
- 3. The fertilizer granulator has a wide range of raw materials, and the particle strength can be adjusted freely according to different materials.
- 4. Direct granulation of dry powder without subsequent drying process is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
- 5. The particle strength is high, and the increase of bulk specific gravity is more significant than other granulation methods, especially suitable for increasing the bulk specific gravity of products.
- 6. The material is forced to be compressed by mechanical pressure without any additives, and the purity of the product is guaranteed.
- 7. The particle strength can be adjusted, and the finished product strength can be controlled by adjusting the roller pressure;
- 8. Environmental pollution can be controlled, powder waste and packaging cost can be reduced, and product transportation capacity can be improved.