Before the organic fertilizer production equipment
is processed, the ingredients should be prepared, and then the materials should be fully stirred. After the mixing is completed, granulation, drying and cooling are started, and then the finished product is screened and packaged. The organic fertilizer production equipment must be preheated before starting up. Then adjust the appropriate temperature. When the device enters normal operation, the temperature should be in a good position, and the power should be turned off in time after use. The following is a detailed introduction.
Detailed processing steps of organic fertilizer production equipment
1. The first is the raw material ingredients: raw materials are prepared according to a certain proportion (according to market demand and soil test results in different places).
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: the evenly stirred raw materials are sent to the fertilizer granulator
4. Then there is the particle drying: the granulator made particles into the organic fertilizer equipment dryer to dry the moisture contained in the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and facilitate the preservation.
5. Cooling of dried particles: the temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high, which is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack, store and transport.
6. The particles are separated by organic fertilizer screening machine: the cooled particles are separated, the unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Production of high-quality fertilizer and then coating the finished product: coating and coating the qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Then through the automatic packaging machine: the coated particles, i.e. finished products, are bagged and stored in a ventilated place.