Organic fertilizer drum granulator
is used for granulation of various organic matters after fermentation, breaking through the conventional granulation process of organic matter. Before granulation, the raw materials need not be dried and crushed, and the spherical particles can be processed directly, which can save a lot of energy.
Production characteristics of organic fertilizer drum granulator:
- 1. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder materials can be continuously mixed in the machine, granulation, spheroidization, extrusion, collision, densification, polishing and other processes, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
- 2. The content of organic matter can be as high as 100% to realize the granulation of pure organic matter.
- 3. The structure design of the organic fertilizer granulator machine is reasonable, which can produce pellet products with low moisture content, easy drying, high molding rate, good strength and beautiful appearance.
- 4. The organic matter after fermentation does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw material can be in the range of 20-40%.
- 5. The particles produced are spherical.
Application scope of organic fertilizer drum granulator: This machine is especially suitable for granulation of light fine powder materials, especially for organic-inorganic compound fertilizer granulation. The finer the basic particles of fine powder materials are, the higher the sphericity of particles is, and the better the quality of pellets is. It is generally required that the particle size of the material should be less than 50 mesh before granulation. Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, carbon black, clay, kaolin, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other organic-inorganic compound fertilizers are suitable. Fertilizer granulator machine price
concessions, stable operation, convenient maintenance, quality assurance, the majority of users like!