Livestock and poultry breeding industry generally has a large number of animal manure, sewage and other wastes. If these wastes are utilized, environmental pollution can be reduced and resources can be recycled, which can directly affect the improvement of comprehensive benefits of aquaculture. In order to achieve sustainable development of livestock and poultry breeding industry, comprehensive utilization of livestock and poultry wastes must be done well.
Direct application of livestock and poultry manure is harmful to agricultural products and soil, for example, livestock and poultry manure contains a large number of pathogenic bacteria, nematodes and other pathogenic infectious sources, as well as antibiotics, heavy metals, hormones and other substances; inadequate fermentation of manure may cause seedling burning, but also emit a large number of toxic gases to inhibit root growth; the untreated manure is slow in fertilizer efficiency, and the soil is lack of oxygen, etc. Therefore, livestock and poultry breeding industry needs to ferment manure composting, drying and other organic fertilizer production process
Livestock and poultry breeding industry develops factory processing and produces commercial organic fertilizer for sale, but the production cost is high. The best way is to use it directly in the field after simple fermentation. This requires supporting organic compost turning equipment
and methods, transportation tools and application technology, and to solve the corresponding management problems, such as the rational layout of farms, farms and farmers fertilization service relationship, and so on.
Fermentation of Organic Fertilizer
Livestock and poultry farming separates the water, solid and liquid of feces. Solid manure composting fermentation, in the composting process, organic matter decomposition, from unstable state into stable humus substances. The composting time varies with the C/N ratio, humidity, weather conditions, composting operational types, waste and additives. Generally, composting time in summer is 15-30 days, and fermentation composting in complex containers can be completed in only 7 days. In addition, in order to speed up the composting fermentation process, biological agents can be added to the feces (mainly composed of lactic acid bacteria, bacillus, yeast, actinomycetes and other beneficial bacteria). These bacteria use organic matter in feces as nutrient source, and complete the degradation of organic matter in feces through large-scale reproduction. After fermentation, livestock and poultry manure rots and matures, and it will not cause seedling burning in the root system of crops when applied in the soil.
Drying of Organic Fertilizer
After composting and fermentation, a small amount of compost can be directly used as organic fertilizer in the field. For large-scale livestock and poultry breeding industry, after fermentation composting, solid manure needs to be crushed, dried, bagged through organic fertilizer production equipment, and sold to farmers as organic fertilizer.
Points for Attention in Organic Fertilizer Technology
1. Most of the animal manure is corrosive. In the equipment of the system, the key equipment is the fertilizer granulator
, and the relevant parts should have good characteristics of corrosion resistance and acid resistance.
2. Livestock and poultry manure contains a large number of undigested proteins, crude fats and carbohydrates, and contains a variety of bacteria, pathogens, eggs, if not properly treated, it will cause great impact.
3. The quality of manufactured organic fertilizer is greatly influenced by the material ratio parameters, which requires the technical management personnel table. When setting the relevant material ratio parameters, the appropriate adjustment and control should be carried out according to the actual air temperature, humidity and so on.
4. Grasp the moisture content scientifically and control the material temperature reasonably.
5. Reasonable treatment of wastewater in the process of organic fertilizer processing to reduce water pollution.