I. Organic fertilizer production process
After mixed fermentation of bacteria and raw materials, the windrow turner
is used in the fermentation process. The rotten raw materials are crushed, screened and then transported to the pelletizing workshop through the elevator. After being mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The organic fertilizer after granulation enters the granulating equipment for rounding. The round particles reach the drying cylinder through the conveyor belt. The dried particles are then transported to the cooling drum through the conveyor belt for cooling. The dust generated in the drying and cooling process enters the dedusting equipment through the induced air for dedusting. However, the latter particles are transported by conveyor belt to the dispersion equipment. After that, the dispersed organic fertilizer particles arrive at the quantitative packaging equipment through the conveyor belt for packaging, and then become the finished organic fertilizer.
II. Precautions and daily maintenance of organic fertilizer production process
Do not shut down and start up frequently to avoid overload operation of organic fertilizer equipment and operation without diseases.
The newly installed wheel hoop is easy to loose and must be checked frequently.
Pay attention to the normal operation of all parts of the organic fertilizer machine
- Pay attention to check the wear degree of easily worn parts and replace the worn parts at any time.
- Dust and other materials shall be removed from the underframe plane of the mobile device to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the underframe when the machine encounters materials that cannot be broken, so as to cause serious accidents.
- If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop the machine immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
- If there is any impact sound during the operation of the rotating gear, stop the machine for inspection immediately and eliminate it.
- If the production needs to be stopped in the off-season, the residual organic fertilizer raw materials in the equipment shall be cleaned to avoid the residual in the equipment to aggravate the corrosion of the equipment. After the production is stopped in the off-season, the equipment shall be idled for 10-20 minutes every 1-2 days, so that the equipment can be used normally when it is put into production again.
- It is necessary to assign personnel and responsibilities, carry out daily spot check and make records, and carry out necessary lubrication and maintenance for important parts of the equipment (vulnerable parts, motors, reducers, bearings, etc.) before work every day according to the requirements of the instructions. If there is any damage, it shall be replaced or repaired in time to avoid affecting the normal production of the next day.