The process of the drum granulator
can effectively reduce dust overflow, the sealing effect is good during the production process, and most of the dust generated during the granulation process can be separated, and the clean air after dust removal can be exchanged with the outside world, without affecting the heat dissipation and dehumidification effects. Under the premise, reduce environmental pollution and protect the health of operators.
The use of drum granulator to produce npk compound fertilizer has the following advantages:
1. Steam is injected into the material layer in the drum granulator to increase the temperature of the granulated material, dissolve the salt of the granulated material, and achieve a high liquid content under low moisture content to meet the needs of material granulation The amount of liquid phase, while reducing the amount of evaporated water in the drying process.
2. Ammonia can be passed to the material layer in the drum granulator according to the needs to make the material react.
3. The inner wall of the drum npk fertilizer granulator
is lined with a number of soft rubber plates or polypropylene plates, and there are vent holes on the corresponding position on the cylinder. When the lining moves from the bottom to the top with the cylinder at the same time, the lining sags due to its own weight. , So that the material adhering to the inner lining falls due to gravity, achieving the effect of automatically cleaning up the material.
4. During the operation, the operator can observe the material balling at any time, and take corresponding measures in time as needed to ensure the normal operation of the system.
5. The drum granulator has a wide range of adaptability to raw materials: low solubility (normal calcium, calcium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium sulfate, potassium chloride, etc.) and high solubility (urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, etc.) and other raw materials It can be used with any table as required, and it can also be used with some organic matter and medium and trace elements
6. Product Variety: It can produce various series of products such as inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, organic (inorganic) compound fertilizer and so on with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrients ranging from 20% to 48%.