The rotary drum granulator
is one of the key equipment in the compound fertilizer industry. Its main working mode is wet granulation of granulas. Through a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer can be fully chemically reacted after being humidified in the barrel. Under a certain liquid-phase condition, with the help of the rotary movement of the barrel, the extrusion pressure between the particles of the materials can be generated to agglomerate into a ball.
- Performance characteristics of drum granulator:
- 1. Technical innovation and structural improvement. The cylinder is lined with special rubber plate or acid resistant stainless steel plate, which realizes automatic scar removal and tumor removal and cancels the traditional process.
- 2. Reasonable layout, leading technology, small power, no discharge of three wastes, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced technology and low production cost.
- 3. High wear resistance, convenient maintenance, high ball forming strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low energy consumption, long service life, convenient operation and maintenance, etc.
- 4. High pelletizing rate, high drying efficiency, high pelletizing rate, a small amount of returned materials, small particle size of returned materials, can be re pelletized; steam heating is introduced to improve the material temperature.
- The main features of the drum granulation process are as follows:
- 1. From feeding to finished product packaging, it is completed in a continuous production equipment with optimized combination. Comply with the requirements of national regulations on non landing of materials;
- 2. The equipment is suitable for various kinds of fertilizer as raw materials, can be used in npk fertilizer production line with low, medium and high concentration, and has high pelletizing rate, round particles, high smoothness, beautiful appearance and good commodity performance;
- 3. In the production process, the dust is handled well, and there is no pollution to the surrounding environment.
- 4. The equipment adopts the drying process of low temperature and large air volume, which can produce organic, inorganic and biological bacterial fertilizer.