- Working principle of drum screener
The drum screener
is installed on the frame in an inclined way. The motor is connected with the roller device through the reducer through the coupling, and the roller device is driven to rotate around its axis. When the material is used in organic fertilizer machine
, due to the inclination and rotation of the roller device, the material on the screen surface will turn over and roll, so that the qualified material (products under screen) will be discharged through the discharge port at the bottom of the rear end of the roller, and the unqualified material (products on screen) will be discharged through the discharge port at the tail of the roller. Due to the overturning and rolling of the material in the drum, the material stuck in the screen hole can be ejected to prevent the screen hole from blocking.
- Start up preparation of drum screener
- 1. After all parts of the roller screen are installed and inspected to be qualified, the test run can be carried out. Before the test run, the components shall be checked in detail to see if they are installed correctly according to the drawings and the fasteners are firm.
- 2. By manually rotating the screening cylinder, observe whether the roller screen is jammed or rubbed. If any, adjust it by adjusting the bolt.
- 3. Check that all bearing pedestals and gearboxes are well lubricated and the oil level of gearboxes is proper.
- 4. The power connector shall be firm and reliable, with good insulation and correct grounding.