When many organic fertilizer processing manufacturers want to invest in a complete set of organic fertilizer machine
, how much is the whole set of small organic fertilizer equipment? What processing equipment do you need? Because you don't know about the selection of the required machinery and equipment, and you don't know how to choose the best way to achieve the best production capacity of the production line, let's explain it to you.
- Several key points of selection of complete equipment for organic fertilizer
- (1) determine the size of fertilizer equipment: for example, the price can be determined only when the annual output of fertilizer equipment is 10000 tons or the annual output of fertilizer equipment is 10000 tons. The model of complete equipment of normal organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers can be divided into several models with annual output of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 100000 tons.
- (2) determine the shape of fertilizer granulation: powder, column, flat ball or standard garden. The commonly used granulation equipment are: special granulator for organic fertilizer, disc granulator, rotary drum granulator, double roller extrusion granulator, flat die pelletizer and annular membrane pelletizer. The selection of granulator shall be determined according to the local fertilizer sales market. Different equipment, different price.
- (3) determine the configuration of the equipment of the organic fertilizer production line: different configuration, different equipment prices and different number of labor.
- (4) determine the type of fertilizer to be produced. There are four types of general organic fertilizer, including pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer and compound microbial fertilizer. Different types of equipment have little difference.
- (5) selection of fermentation compost machine: the general fermentation forms are: strip and stack fermentation windrow turner, shallow trough fermentation compost machine and deep trough fermentation compost machine. The fermentation methods are different, and the organic fertilizer fermentation equipment is also different.
- (6) determine the types of main organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, medicine residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, domestic sludge of urban sewage treatment plant, etc. Different raw materials make little difference in the selection of organic fertilizer production equipment.