is a wet granulation for pellets. Through a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer can be fully chemically reacted after being humidified in the cylinder. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotary motion of the cylinder, the material particles will produce extrusion pressure and agglomerate into balls. The cylinder body of the machine adopts special rubber plate lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining plate, which realizes automatic scar removal and tumor removal, and cancels the traditional scraper device. The machine has the characteristics of high ball forming strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low energy consumption, long service life and convenient operation and maintenance.
Methods to improve the pelletizing rate of drum granulator are as follows
- 1. Starting from the formula, whether the various raw materials are reasonably matched is also a factor affecting the pelletizing rate of the drum granulator.
- 2. Whether the drum granulator works quickly and whether it meets the raw material fineness required for granulation.
- 3. Whether the rotational speed of the drum npk fertilizer granulator and the roughness of the inner wall are reasonable, and whether the liquid phase quantity and temperature required for granulation of raw materials entering the rotary granulator are reasonable.
- 4. Whether the drying temperature of the dryer is reasonable? If the temperature is higher, it will melt, and if the flood is low, it may cause particle stickiness.
- 5. For different particles, the requirements of drum granulator are different.