Organic fertilizer granulator machine is divided into drum granulator
, agitator granulator, flat die granulator, extrusion granulator, disc granulator, etc. Although the working principles are different, the daily maintenance methods are basically the same. As for the equipment that is really damaged, we need to find professional personnel to repair it. The purpose of daily maintenance of organic fertilizer granulator is to reduce and avoid equipment damage Bad and affect the production of organic fertilizer, resulting in economic losses. So how to maintain the organic fertilizer granulator in daily use?
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator machine:
1. Keep the working site clean. After each test of organic fertilizer equipment, thoroughly remove the residual rubber sand inside and outside the granulator, clean up the scattered or splashed glue sand and flying objects on the organic fertilizer equipment, wipe the exposed processing surface of the organic fertilizer equipment machine, apply anti rust meat paint and cover with corresponding shield to prevent dust from invading again.
2. If the organic fertilizer granulator machine can not operate, check whether the power supply voltage, power plug socket and connecting plug socket are normal, and check the internal fault of the controller.
3. Always pay attention to the operation of organic fertilizer granulator machine
, there should be no serious abnormal noise and dry sound, and there should be no metal friction sound. If abnormal, it should be stopped immediately and checked. After troubleshooting, it can be used. If the corresponding reason is not found, the machine can not be started. If there is metal friction sound, the clearance between organic fertilizer equipment can be checked first.
4. Check the standard clearance between organic fertilizer granulators frequently.
5. When the organic fertilizer granulator is overhauled, the working clearance should be re measured each time and adjusted many times, and it can be continued to use after meeting the standard.