Composting fermentation is the first step in the organic fertilizer production. Both the organic fertilizer fermentation machine and the fertilizer screening machine are common equipment for the organic fertilizer production equipment.
Why do you need at least 14~27 days for composting? This starts with the temperature change of the compost and the organic matter.
Organic fertilizer fermentation is mainly divided into two stages:
The process of microbial metabolism in the two stages of medium temperature and high temperature fermentation of aerobic compost is called primary fermentation or main fermentation. It refers to the whole process from the initial stage of fermentation, after the medium-temperature, high-temperature and then the temperature begins to decline, generally takes 10 to 12 days, and the high-temperature stage lasts for a long time. After the second fermentation, most of the easily degradable organic substances in the compost material have been degraded by microorganisms, but some of them are easily degraded and a large number of refractory organic substances exist, which need to be sent to the post-fermentation bin for two. Sub-fermentation, also called post-fermentation, makes it decomposed. At this stage, the temperature continues to drop. When the temperature stabilizes at about 40 C, it will reach maturity, which usually takes 20 to 30 days.
In order to accelerate the decomposing, different materials are treated before being piled up.
(1) Urban domestic garbage should be sorted, and cullet, stone, tile, plastic and other sundries should be selected, especially to prevent the entry of heavy metals and toxic organic and inorganic substances. The drum screening machine can screen out debris and different quality compost materials according to the drying net and the speed.
(2) All kinds of stacked materials should be pulverized in principle, and the contact area is increased to facilitate decomposing. Generally, it is better to cut various stacked materials into 5-15cm long.
(3) For materials with high hardness and high wax content, such as corn and sorghum stalks, the water absorption is low. It is best to soak the material with water or 2% lime water to destroy the wax layer on the straw surface and use water to promote rot. Solution.
(4) Aquatic weed, due to excessive water content, should be slightly dried and then stacked.
(5) Add fermenting bacteria to increase the initial temperature of fermentation of the heap; use the organic fertilizer turning machine to turn the operation to promote water evaporation and oxygen into the interior of the heap, and accelerate the breeding speed of the fermentation bacteria.