Brief introduction of the pig manure organic fertilizer disc granulator process:
1) Transfer the treated pig manure directly to the raw material silo (or raw material blender).
2) The pig manure is transported to the disc homogenizer and uniformly added to the rotating disc of the disc granulator; the liquid component or the appropriate amount of water is sprayed through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator In the material in the disc, to meet the amount of liquid phase required for the ball; the rotating disc and the edge of the disc produce friction and centrifugal action on the material, so that the material moves circumferentially, so that the particles collide with each other. Squeeze, gradually agglomerate into a ball; due to the difference in particle quality, the resulting gravity and centrifugation are also different, and when the gravity and centrifugation increase enough to overcome the friction between the particles, it will be thrown out of the disk. The smaller particles remain in the disc and continue to condense fine particles.
3) Transfer to the organic fertilizer dryer for heat exchange with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4) The particles are sorted into the hot sieving, and the fine particles are directly returned to the disc averaging device, and the core continues to participate in the adhesion of the granules into balls.
5) Transfer to the organic fertilizer cooler to cool the fertilizer by natural cold air or strong cooling air.
6) Transfer to the finished screening machine. The large particles are crushed by the crusher and returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in the ball.
7) The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating.
8) Transfer to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9) Drying, cooling and workshop dust are emptied by a cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust chamber and wet scrubbing.
The Organic Fertilizer Granulator of the Pig manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process is Disc Granulator, We are manufacturers of organic fertilizer production equipment, our organic fertilizer equipment is patented, and our organic fertilizer production equipment has been sold all over the world.
The production of pig manure organic fertilizer by the disc granulation process has the following advantages:
The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time. If it is found to be abnormal, it can be adjusted in time.
The size of the particles is determined by the inclination and rotation speed of the disc, and the inclination and rotation speed of the disc can be adjusted. Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide control range of particle size, is highly adaptable, and has a very high sphericity rate. 70%~90%.
The pig manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process has short production process, simple structure, low investment and easy operation, and is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.