All countries in the world are increasing the development, production and popularization of organic fertilizer. Developing organic fertilizer is not only the need of providing crop nutrition and increasing production and income of agricultural products, but also the need of protecting soil and environment and realizing circular economy. Developing organic fertilizer is not only the need of providing crop nutrition and increasing production and income of agricultural products, but also the need of protecting soil and environment and realizing circular economy.
Types of organic fertilizers:
1. Agricultural waste: straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, etc.
2. Livestock and poultry manure: such as chicken manure, cow, sheep, horse manure, pig manure and rabbit manure
3. Industrial waste: such as distiller's grains, vinegar grains, cassava residues, sugar residues, furfural residues, etc.
4. Domestic garbage: such as kitchen garbage.
5. City sewage sludge: for example, river silt, sewer silt, etc.
6. The development and utilization of biogas sludge is one of the important contents of biogas promotion. According to many years of experiments, the utilization of biogas slurry and biogas residue has many functions, such as improving soil, controlling diseases and pests, and increasing yield.
Fermentation composting of organic manure:
1. Material Ratio: Feces are mixed with other organic substances in a certain proportion.
2. Water regulation. The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled between 50% and 60%. The easiest way is to grasp a handful of fermentation materials by hand. Watermarks can be seen on the fingertips without dripping water. It is appropriate to loosen the hands and disperse them. If the juice can be extruded and not dispersed on the ground, the water content is more than 75%. Too dry and too wet is not conducive to fermentation, so it should be adjusted.
3. Material stacking. It can't be too small or too short to build a reactor. Too small will affect fermentation. Flat-top trapezoidal reactor is 1.2 m to 1.5 m in height, 2-2.5 m in width and 2-4 m in length. The fermentation effect is the best.
4. Start-up temperature. Start-up temperature should be better than 15 degrees Celsius (composting can be done in all seasons, not affected by seasonal climate temperature in the north and south, fermentation should be done indoors or in greenhouses in winter, and startup fermentation should be carried out in alpine areas according to the guidance of technicians).
5. Flip heap ventilation. Fermentation process should pay attention to proper oxygen supply and dump. When the fermentation compost is too large, it needs to be matched with fertilizer fermentation compost turning machine
to save manpower. When the temperature rises to above 60-70 degrees, it should be turned over in time, usually 2-3 times. The temperature should be controlled at about 65 degrees. The high temperature has an effect on nutrients.
6. Fermentation is completed. Generally, after 48 hours of material fermentation, the temperature rises to 50-60 degrees. On the third day, the temperature can reach 65 degrees or more. Under this high temperature, the heap should be turned over once. Under the general sweetheart, the high temperature of 65 degrees or more will be seen twice in the fermentation process, and the fermentation can be completed 2-3 times. Normally, the fermentation can be completed within 10 days.
Addition of organic matter:
When organic matter in organic fertilizers does not reach the standard level, high organic matter content can be added. Weathered coal and peat soil have higher organic matter and humic acid, and their prices are relatively moderate.
Humic acid is the remains of animals and plants, mainly the remains of plants, through the decomposition and transformation of microorganisms, as well as a series of chemical processes and accumulation of a class of organic substances.
Organic fertilizer fermentation related equipment:
Organic Fertilizer Fermentation compost turning machine: simple compost turning machine double screws compost turning machine windrow compost turning machine
Fertilizer crusher: half-wet material crusher straw crusher