1. In NPK fertilizer production line
, the installed dryer shall be subject to no less than 4 hours of empty machine test run, and any abnormal situation in the test run shall be handled in time.
2. After the test run, tighten all the connecting bolts again, check and replenish the lubricating oil. After the test run is normal, carry out the load test run.
3. Before the load test, the single auxiliary equipment shall be run in empty car. After the single machine test run is successful, it will be transferred to the joint test run.
4. Ignite the hot blast stove dryer for preheating, and turn on the dryer
at the same time. It is forbidden to turn the cylinder without heating to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating situation, add the wet materials into the drying cylinder gradually, and increase the feeding amount gradually according to the moisture content of the discharged materials.
6. In NPK fertilizer production line, there should be a preheating process for the dryer and the hot blast stove. It is forbidden to burn suddenly. Prevent local overheating, uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. The burning value of fuel, the quality of heat preservation of each part, the moisture content of wet material and the uniformity of feeding quantity affect the quality of drying products and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve the economic benefits to make each part reach a good state as far as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. In NPK fertilizer production line, all lubricating parts should be refueled in time.
10. The hot blast stove shall be flamed out before shutdown, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to the temperature close to the outside.
11. It is forbidden to stop at high temperature to prevent the cylinder from bending and deformation.
12. In case of sudden power failure, shut down the hot blast furnace immediately, stop feeding, and turn the cylinder half a circle every 15 minutes until the cylinder cools down. Special personnel shall be assigned to be responsible for this operation procedure. Violation of this procedure will cause bending of the cylinder.
13. Serious bending of the cylinder will make the dryer out of normal use.