The process of NPK fertilizer production line
mainly includes raw material crushing → mixing → granulation → drying → cooling → screening → metering → sub packaging → product warehousing, etc. The corresponding production equipment mainly includes crushing equipment, mixing equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, screening equipment, transportation equipment and metering packaging equipment.
The rotary drum granulator
in NPK fertilizer production line is a new generation of rotary drum granulator developed by our company's staff with many years of compound fertilizer production experience. The machine has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, simple operation, low energy consumption, long service life, even drying and convenient maintenance. It is an advanced granulating equipment at home and abroad. The machine is suitable for cold and hot granulation, and large-scale production of high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizer and compound fertilizer. The product has been spread all over the country.
Process flow of NPK fertilizer production line
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride and other raw materials are provided in a certain proportion (according to the market demand and soil testing results of various regions).
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: the raw material with uniform agitation is sent to the granulator for granulation.
4. Particle drying: send the particles made by the granulator to the dryer, dry the moisture contained in the particles, increase the particle strength, and facilitate the storage.
5. Particle cooling: the temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high, which is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging, storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Coating machine: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Packaging of finished products: put the coated particles, that is, the finished products into bags and store them in a ventilated place.