Production process of pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation
1. Prepare materials and add bacteria: prepare the manure that needs to be fermented, preferably fresh pig manure (the fermentation effect of fresh manure is better than that of old manure). For example, fresh pig manure is about 1 ton plus 0.25 kg of pig manure fermentation agent. First, the pig manure starter should be mixed with rice bran (or corn flour, wheat bran) in the proportion of 1:5-10 for standby.
2. Pig manure composting: the prepared pig manure shall be composted while spreading bacteria. The height and volume of the composting shall not be too short or too small. Requirements: the height of the composting shall be 1.5-2m, the width of the composting shall be 2m, and the length shall be unlimited. It can be adjusted according to the width of the windrow turner
3. Regulate moisture. The moisture content of fermented pig manure should be controlled at 40 to 65%. Moisture judgment: Hold a pig's dung tightly in your hand, see the watermark in your fingers, but do not drip, it is advisable to fall on the ground. Fermentation is slower with less water, poor ventilation with more water, and odor will be generated. Therefore, we must grasp the moisture content.
4. Starting temperature. The start-up temperature should be above 15 ℃, which can be operated in four seasons and not affected by the seasons. In winter, it is better to ferment indoors or in the greenhouse as much as possible, and the fermentation temperature should be controlled below 70-75 ℃.
5. Mix well and ventilate. Pig manure fermentation agent needs aerobic fermentation. Therefore, in the fertilizer production process, oxygen supply measures should be increased to achieve mixing, turning over and aeration. Otherwise, it will cause anaerobic fermentation and produce odor, which will affect the effect of fertilizer.
6. Fermentation complete. Generally, 48 hours after the pig manure is piled up, the temperature rises to 50-60 ℃, and the third day can reach above 65 ℃. In this high temperature, it needs to be turned over once. Generally, there will be two times of high temperature above 65 ℃ in the fermentation process. Turning over twice can not only complete the fermentation, but also complete the fermentation within a normal week. The material was dark brown, and the temperature began to drop to normal temperature, indicating that the fermentation was completed.
Method for judging the completion of organic fermentation of pig manure
The maturity of compost is a comprehensive index to identify the quality of compost. It can be judged according to its color, smell, straw hardness, compost leaching solution, compost volume, carbon nitrogen ratio and saprophytic coefficient.
(1) From the perspective of color and smell, the straw of compost becomes brown or black brown, with black juice night and ammonia odor. The content of ammonium nitrogen is significantly increased by rapid determination of ammonium reagent.
(2) Straw is hard, compost by hand, soft and elastic when it is warm, brittle when it is dry, easy to break, organic matter loses elasticity.
(3) Compost leaching solution, take the compost, add water to mix (fertilizer water ratio 1:5-10), place for 3-5 minutes, the leaching solution is light yellow.
(4) The volume of compost is 2 / 3-1 / 2 smaller than that of just composting.
(5) Carbonitriding, generally 20-30:1
(6) The humification coefficient is about 30%.
The compost with the above indexes is a good quality compost with good fertilizer effect, which can be applied to all kinds of soil and crops. Long term application can not only obtain high yield, but also improve soil quality and soil fertility.