The rolling granulation fertilizer production line
is a new generation of compound fertilizer production process developed by our factory with independent intellectual property rights. It is an alternative process of traditional compound fertilizer production process. Many performance indexes are in the same industry level. It is the preferred equipment for fertilizer manufacturers.
Technological process of rolling granulation production line
Automatic batching → mixing and mixing → disc feeder → double roller granulator
→ screening → packaging.
1. Qualified raw materials are added to the mixer according to the ratio requirements and mixed evenly;
2. Transport to the disc feeder, and remove the ferrous material from the material during the transportation process;
3. The material in the disc feeder evenly enters the double roller granulator, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers to be squeezed into flakes, and the flakes are broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller. Screening; the materials on the screen continue to be crushed and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are conveyed to the finished screening machine; the fine particles after screening are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the crusher and then returned to the disc feeder.
5. The qualified products after screening are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and storage
The rolling fertilizer granulation production line has the following characteristics:
1. Reasonable design, advanced technology, high degree of automation, fewer operators and low technical requirements for operators.
2. The equipment has the advantages of small investment, small floor area, stable operation and convenient operation and maintenance.
3. The process is a drying free process, saving fuel cost and low production cost.
4. There is no noise, waste gas and waste water discharge in the production process, which meets the requirements of environmental protection.
It is suitable for granulation of various contents of NPK compound fertilizer, ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and other chemical products.