Drum NPK fertilizer granulator
is a kind of molding machine which can make materials into specific shapes. Drum npk fertilizer granulator is one of the key equipment in compound fertilizer industry, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation and large-scale production of high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizer. The main working mode is granulation by wet granulation. Through a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer can be fully chemically reacted after being humidified in the cylinder. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotary motion of the cylinder, the material particles will produce extrusion pressure and agglomerate into balls.
Features of drum NPK fertilizer granulator:
1. A new granulation process with multiple functions such as rotation, spheroidization, polishing, densification, heating and drying is adopted.
2. The spiral rotary mechanism is made of high strength alloy material, which is durable and can prolong the service life of the equipment
3. When the moisture content of the material is between 30% and 40%, the granulation can be carried out, and the water content of the material is about 30%. This can reduce the drying requirement of the traditional 70% moisture content process and effectively reduce the production cost of organic fertilizer.
4. In the process of granulation, the temperature of 50-65 degrees is generated in the drum granulator
, which reduces the moisture content of the discharged particles by 5-8 points, thus reducing the drying cost requirements.
5. The granulation particles are uniform, smooth, round and high strength, and the granulation rate is more than 95%.
6. By adjusting the water content of the feed, the size of the discharged particles can be adjusted to meet the requirements of different particle sizes.
7. Granulation can be achieved when the fineness of feed material is controlled at about 20 mesh, which improves the grinding process requirement of traditional granulation at least more than 80 mesh.