The disc organic fertilizer granulator machine
adopts the whole circular arc structure, and the granulation rate can reach more than 93. The granulator plate is equipped with two discharge ports, which is convenient for intermittent production, greatly reduces the labor intensity and improves the labor efficiency. It is characterized by high strength, easy maintenance, convenient use, high granulation rate and uniform particle size. The evenly mixed raw materials enter the disc at a uniform speed and are granulated by gravity, centrifugal force and material.
Requirements for pelleting raw materials of disc organic fertilizer granulator machine:
1. The moisture content of raw materials should not be greater than 20%, so as to avoid the phenomenon of production reduction and poor particle effect.
2. The fineness of the raw material passing through 20 mesh sieve has good spheroidizing effect, and the surface of the particles is full and round.
3. When the raw material is larger than 1 mm, there are small particles on the surface after spheroidization.
4. If the raw material particles are irregular, there are large and small particles, there are 2 mm particles and there are 20 purposes, there must be a circular throwing machine after granulation.
5. It is especially suggested that non absorbent raw materials are not suitable to be pelleted by disc pelletizing equipment of organic fertilizer.
6. It is specially suggested that insoluble water and viscous materials should be added for granulation.
Disc granulator has the advantages of uniform granulation, high granulation rate, stable operation, fertilizer granulator machine price
concessions, strong and durable equipment, long service life and so on. It is an ideal granulating equipment. The main gear of granulator is quenched by high frequency, and its service life is doubled. The granulator plate is lined with high-strength glass fiber reinforced plastic, which is corrosion-resistant and durable. It is the ideal equipment for the majority of users