With the rapid development and large-scale use of organic fertilizer in agriculture, more and more investors are aiming at the organic fertilizer market, and have invested in the establishment of fertilizer production plants to expand their own income, but how to choose and buy the organic fertilizer machine before the establishment of the plant, which is a little difficult for people who are not very professional. Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. has been producing organic fertilizer machines for 20 years. Let's share with you what we need to pay attention to when selecting organic fertilizer machines:
- 1. Particle shape: powdery, columnar, oblate or standard. The commonly used granulator equipment are: disc granulator, rotary drum granulator, opposite roll extrusion granulator, flat die pelletizer and ring die pelletizer. The selection of granulator shall be based on the decision of local fertilizer sales mall. Different equipment, different price.
- 2. Type of fertilizer. Generally, there are four types of organic fertilizer: pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer and compound microbial fertilizer. There are little differences in different types of organic fertilizer equipment.
- 3. Main types of organic materials: common organic materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, medicine residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, daily sludge of urban sewage treatment plant, etc. The materials are different, and the equipment selection is also slightly different.
- 4. The size of the organic fertilizer machine: for example, the annual output of tens of thousands of tons, or the annual output of tons, can determine the price. Determine equipment bump: equipment bump is not the same, equipment price is not the same, how much labor is not the same.
- 5. Selection of fermentation windrow turner: the common fermentation methods are: strip and stack fermentation, shallow tank fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, reverse cylinder fermentation. The fermentation methods are different, and the fermentation equipment in the organic fertilizer machine is also different.
- We should do these three points in purchasing
- I. multiple screening
At present, there are many organic fertilizer machinery manufacturers in the market. Users must carefully select them when purchasing. Generally, we first search for the manufacturer through the Internet. At this time, we can analyze the overall situation of the manufacturer's website to roughly judge the scale and strength of the manufacturer and select some manufacturers with strong comprehensive strength Key customers.
- II. Multiple comparisons
Contact with these selected manufacturers and inquire about the knowledge of organic fertilizer production line equipment. We can compare the quality, output, effect and after-sale. Select the most ideal manufacturer
- III. more communication
After determining the organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer, we must communicate with the manufacturer more, especially the users who need to change the organic fertilizer equipment. Avoid unnecessary losses to both parties.